Crossdressers: And Those Who Share Their Lives
Crossdressers: And Those Who Share Their Lives is a book by Peggy J. Rudd.
If a picture is worth 1000 words, this books speaks volumes about men and women who cross gender lines and those who share their lives. The Picture Gallery section of the book features 23 pages of men who crossdress including the significant people in their lives. The stories presented in this book provide an intimate view of their lives.
- Link to this book at Amazon.com
- Rudd, Peggy J. (2000). Crossdressers: And Those Who Share Their Lives. ISBN 0962676276. OCLC 33441177.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Crossdressers: And Those Who Share Their Lives"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family&Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles