|This article is either incomplete or a placeholder. You can help Susan's Place Transgender Wiki by|
Tracy Alderman is an author who wrote the following book:
- Alderman, Tracy (1997). The Scarred Soul: Understanding & Ending Self-Inflicted Violence. ISBN 1572240792. OCLC 37623084.
Tracy Alderman, Ph.D.
Dr Alderman is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and author of The Scarred Soul: Understanding & Ending Self-Inflicted Violence and co-author of Amongst Ourselves: A Self-Help Guide to Living With Dissociative Identity Disorder . Alderman studies the field of self-injury. Alderman is a staff psychologist and supervisor of pre-doctoral psychology interns at Springall Academy. She also works at the University of California, San Diego in the Cognitive Assessment and Risk Evaluation Program.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Tracy Alderman"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family&Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles